Thursday, December 22, 2005

M-I-C-K-E-Y

So we're off this morning to head to DisneyLand for the holidays. We've heard that it's more fun than Christmas in Tennesstupid, so we are going to go try it. The rumor is that for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day that the park will simulate snow. We didn't get gifts this year. Well small ones, but not big ones. We are going to go play on the rides and celebrate Christmas with the family and friends that we love dearly. I'm not gonna lie. I am pumped up about the whole deal. We did DisneyWorld for our honeymoon and I can honestly say that we really have talked about how much fun it was since we got back. I guess it's the whole childhood nostalgia thing, but I don't care. The only dilemma I have now is about what two movies to see while I am in L.A....shameless attempt to get you to post? Yeah, probably.

M-I-C

See you real soon

K-E-Y

Why? Because I like all of you

M-o-u-s-e

And I'll return on the 28th.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kate Mc said...

Hope you had a superfantastic trip and a superfantastic Christmas. Was the simul-snow any good?

8:08 AM  
Blogger genderist said...

Whatever. Mickey can't hold a candle to boilled custard and truck stops on I-24.

Call me when you get back!

9:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home