Sunday, June 11, 2006

Crisis

I just don't like the look of my blog anymore. I don't want black, and I am tired of trying to customize skins. Ick. As soon as I get home, I'll return to the default black until I figure something else out. I am happy to be going back to Oklahoma in two days. I am also 3 days away from our 2nd poker party and 5 days away from our Nationals trip to Dallas. Summer game on!

Not much else to report, still working on debate stuff and gambled away $30.00 today. Trying to take on the former mantra of Genderist and give up worrying as my pastime. So, here I sit.

Don't forget-Deadliest Catch Marathon is on Tuesday all day. Other than Ghost Hunters, Deadliest Catch is my favorite show.

I want to download some videos for my ipod while I'm gone for 4 weeks at camp. Any suggestions as to what t.v. shows I can download? I want a cool little quiz now to put in my sidebar so everyone can vote...Someone, you know who you are, needs to show me how to do that for my blog. I'll expect info from you on my way home from the airport.

1 Comments:

Blogger genderist said...

Call me sometime to remind me what time I need to pick you up at the airport...

6:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home