Sunday, June 04, 2006

This is why I haven't been blogging

I started working on another post an hour ago. It felt good to release some frustration yesterday. And? In typical fashion, laptop loses internet. This post lost. In its place a shell of a post. Fuck.

Bottom line: I have had so much going on lately that I feel like lashing out at everyone for not understanding how much I have to do. We decide to make time last night for friends. You've already read, I'm sure, how successful this venture has been for me lately. What happens? We end up sitting at a bar for 3 hours waiting for our friends to show up.

And then?

She shows up with her boyfriend and four other friends that she obviously had the time to submit the 3 hour "time change memo" to.

What I am I? Shit girl? The kid that smells like piss?

I've been working on a total of 11 hours of sleep over the course of 3 nights, with no hope of it getting better any time soon.

When I sleep my mind is filled with everything I haven't gotten done for Nationals or for summer camp or for either a) my new job next year or b) the new classes I was assigned at the old job for next year and even once or twice this week I have awakened thinking I was hearing ghosts (Yes, I guess the 12-hour Ghost Hunters Marathon on t.v. might have been a bad idea) but needless to say my mind is stuffed with information.

And here I sit. Not doing debate work. Hoping my life can get more complicated, and bitching, which does absolutely nothing to solve the problem in the first place.

I say again, this is why I haven't been blogging.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home