Sunday, March 05, 2006

I'm Back

I know, it's been awhile. I haven't seen anyone, I haven't really been around. For the past five weeks, I have had almost back to back debate tournaments. The most important being getting ready for Districts, which is our national qualifing tournament. I am happy to report that I have two students going to Dallas this summer. I am also happy to report that other than Nationals, I only have two tournaments left, one which is this Friday and Saturday and one which is in April. Soon all of this crap will soon be done...I am so tired right now that I don't even know what to say or what to report. The Count and I woke up this morning and decided to unpack the dresser that we bought a month ago. We rearranged the furniture in our bedroom and then took another nap to recover from the weekend. My favorite quote of the weekend was this:

"Hey Baby, wanna cookie? I keep my Nutter Butter's right here in my pocket...You like that? Yeah, well you should see where I keep my Oreo's..."

Hopefully, I will be up to full speed sometime next week...

1 Comments:

Blogger genderist said...

Hey there... Break a leg at Regionals!

6:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home