Monday, June 19, 2006

Home Sick

I'm here in Dallas. I am ready to go home. We got here yesterday morning around 9:00 a.m. and went to Six Flags yesterday. There's so much I want to tell, but unfortunately, I don't know what to say or how to begin. I'm here surrounded by people and I am really lonely.

I miss my friend. My best good friend in the whole world. I just want to talk to you and tell you what is going on. I am tired of working and I'm really tired of all of the meals that you wait on someone else to cook. I'm tired of leaving tips. I'm ready to pull open the fridge and throw some ground turkey in a skillet and figure something out from there. I'm tired of sandpaper toilet paper. And beds that aren't my own.

Today has gone well and the trip has been good, but I can't believe that I will only be home one day before I haul off to Austin. I don't understand how my summer is going this fast! I hope everyone is doing well out there. I still am at the point of thinking about blogging and not quite knowing what to say. I guess I'll just say that I've been thinking alot for some reason about the people that I value in my life and how I forget to tell them how important they are to me. Cheesy, I know. Eh, I'll get some sleep and by tomorrow I will be able to report about whether or not my kids made it to some final rounds. We'll keep fingers crossed until then.

I miss you LaLa. So bad I could cry today.

1 Comments:

Blogger genderist said...

Bless your heart! I hope today was better.

5:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home