Monday, July 10, 2006

Great News! We're Brilliant!


My mom called me early this morning to inform me that CBS' Sunday Morning show did a piece on blogging and it explained the difference between web pages such as "My Space" and blogs. My mom was thrilled to inform me that blogs stood for "web log." Thanks, Mom. Sometimes she learns slower than others, but then again, most days she's still miffed by the whole internet thing, so cheers to her for figuring all of this out.

The best news was that she thought she would call me to tell me that studies have already been done with this whole "blog thing" and they found that while many people have "My Space" pages, only the truly brilliant start and maintain blogs. Jyesssss. I guess I can't skip posting weeks, it may somehow reflect on my mental capability or lack thereof.

Don't worry, I'll be informing the Count as well, I'm sure this will be just the motivation he needs to get blogging again. Or not. But still, we're smart.

To quote Homer Simpson: "I am so SMART, I am so SMART. S-M-R-T. Oh, S-M-A-R-T.

2 Comments:

Blogger genderist said...

See, and all this time I thought we were fools...

6:01 AM  
Blogger Unequivocal_Prowess said...

I don't know about all of that, Jen. If I had less anger at all of the other Jens in the world, then maybe...

just failed my own word ver...

just failed a second time...

11:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home