Friday, July 07, 2006

A Really Crappy Post

This morning my suite area in my dorm room was used for lecture. There's only been 10 kids in our lab group, so we squeezed in. As the lecture goes on, my least favorite partner, who I have yet to post about, so lets do a sidebar here so I can describe Tons of Fun--

--Tons of Fun is the person that when you see, you know at Christmas time that he doubles as Jolly Old St. Nick. He's smiles from ear to ear, and his cheecks even give off a soft cherry glow. He seems to be as jovial as the obese stereotype goes, and I enjoy his giggles. Yeah, I know now why this sonofabitch was smiling when he met me, and it's not cause he plays Santa Claus, it's because that little shit knew that I would be the one doing all of the work for this lab. I cut a 50 page affirmative (which by the way, is lame in debate terms, but you don't know that, so I'll make it sound important) and I typed notes for every single lecture. If he gave the lecture, there were no notes. No structure. I am sitting here now cutting 152 pages of rape impacts and this ass is odie-doe-ing all around the dorm. AND, sidebar to the sidebar---

---I am working on being less judgemental. I guess its working...

But He drew the line when (during his roaming-not-cutting-card-14-day-break that he's been taking since he got here) he decided to drop some kids off at my pool. You know. He sunk a submarine. He pinched a loaf. Sometimes we call it number two-sies. I don't have a problem with that. I don't normally have a problem with poopers in my bathroom. Even no-working-only-nose-picking-harry-potter-playing-get-the-fuck-off-my-xbox assholes have the right to use my toilet. I'm not that heinous. And he even does the courtesy room spray, which was a nice touch. I guess he had the extra time to spare, considering he hasn't spent any time to find evidence, so I'm pleased that there was no smell violation. Then, about an hour later, it is my turn to make a deposit at the bank, so I walk to the lieu. Murder most fowl! Timmy and Tommy brown turtle are floating in the water and staring up at me. Shit! Literally. Shit. Now what do I do? You can't flush before you go to the bathroom, then he knows he's committed a party foul. So I do my business as quickly as possible. Then I reach for the toilet paper to finish it off. You knew this was coming, didn't you? Yeah, you guessed it Inspecter Morris, the bastard took all of the toilet paper. I am at this moment dripping from my own contribution, and carefully balancing over his deposit and there's no fucking toilet paper.

I do believe this carefully sums up my experience in Austin at Debate Camp. Really really shitty. Whew. I'm all punned out.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kate Mc said...

Ew. Sonofa.

2:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home