Thursday, July 20, 2006

Last Days

This is my last two days at summer camp. We have a new blogger, but he hasn't gotten to post for his first time. Check him out in the next few, so we can give him some support. Any you guessed it, it's bad shoe guy. He's finally got his own blog. Maybe he'll post as much as the Count and the Hater do...

Here's his website: http://mildmanneredalterego.blogspot.com/

Also, I've been going to check out bipin and he's joined our little circle as well, so welcome him too if you are looking for something new: http://jumpstartbipin.blogspot.com/

Finally, I send my love to our little G who is under the knife again this morning. We decided she would have two different smiley scars-one that would smile and one that would frown, so that she could tilt towards you to give a non-verbal clue about how she feels about you...

2 Comments:

Blogger bipin said...

hey, thanks unequi_p, I will post some more soon.

1:12 PM  
Blogger genderist said...

Maybe I should just become a pirate! Arrgh...

1:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home