Wednesday, July 12, 2006

The Laundry List of the Week

So far this week, I've:

  • Cleaned the closets
  • Moved the furniture in one bedroom
  • Re-arranged the paintings in the house
  • Hung 3 mirrors in the living room
  • The usual-dishes, laundry, etc.
  • Painted the bathroom
  • Tore down the hideous greenery lining the top of the kitchen cabinets
  • Hung new curtains
  • Bought rugs, a trashcan, some canvas baskets, a new lamp, and a 40 watt lightbulb
  • Switched the sheets to an older, but much more summery-looking set
  • vacuumed
  • Fought an epic battle with the cable man that ended with him stealing my soul and me purchasing a new cable modem
  • Cooked two new recipes, both predictable and average
  • And watched two discs of scrubs
  • Oh, and moved the dvds into a new cabinet holder
  • And put in a new bookshelf
  • And traded 19 old books for 19 new used books
  • And traded 30 cds for two classic ones (Nirvana-Bleach and Smashing Pumpkins-Rotten Apples)
And I think that sums it up.

The real question is whether or not the Count will notice any of it when he gets home.

You can tell I've lost all faith that he'll read this blog because I wanted all of this to be a surprise when he gets home...

Last question: Is anyone going to go see the new Pirates... movie? I want to, but I guess I don't want to be the only nerd in the house that is interested...

4 Comments:

Blogger bipin said...

thanks unequivocal for posting on my blog.
you have an awesome blog too. glad to see another spacemonkey in the webspace.
not many females i know are FC fans... so even nicer.
keep visting .. i certainly will check our yr blog. i love the jack series too.

3:36 PM  
Blogger bad-journalist.blogspot.com said...

I saw the new Pirates movie.

Honestly? I liked the first one better for reasons I can't tell you without spoiling the movie . . .

9:10 PM  
Blogger Kate Mc said...

I would like to see it. Mind you, I'd also like to see the first one, and that hasn't happened yet...

12:37 AM  
Blogger genderist said...

We saw the new Pirates movie in Vegas. It was both cute and alright...

Also, The Hater lowdown... he's mentioned that he'd like to have a AMC giftcard so he could go to the movies. Is that enough info or do you need for me to bug him further?

And, you've been hella busy! If you like, you can come help me clean my apartment, too, since you're obviously more on the ball than I am... can't wait to see all the elbow grease results!

6:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home