Saturday, December 31, 2005

Happy New Year

I am home and thank god, I am done with the family obligations for this year. If there could be any more socially akward moments in my life, I am not sure how. New Year's Eve is here and I think that for the first time in a long time, I will make New Year's Resolutions. Actually, I have them made, I just decided to do like other people and wait 'til the 1st to implement them, it's that whole pick a date to start doing something thing...

1. Give thanks before each of my meals.
2. The whole work out thing.
3. Make it happen.

I don't know. Most importantly, I want to make it happen. I used to say that all of the time, but now I am pretty serious about it. I am tired of living my life afraid. There are calculated risks that it is time for me to take and I am ready. Be Safe and happy 06!

1 Comments:

Blogger genderist said...

Cheers to you and yours -- and an entire 2006 of making it happen.

9:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home