Sunday, January 15, 2006

I've been Tagged

Ok, so I've already put this on Genderist's website, but it's no fair to tag me. I was never quick at anything except running my mouth. I was the kid that was slow like a turtle and only the fat kids would even dare to tag me because everyone knew that if I was tagged, the game would end because I couldn't catch up to anything. Kids would actually get bored. Just know I am only answering this because I am getting tagged and I want to be a good sport.



5 Jobs You Have Had in Your Life
lifeguard
Swim Team Coach
Childcare Worker
Debate Camp Counselor (sounds cool, doesn't it)
Teacher

5 Movies You Could Watch Over and Over
Elf
I Am Sam
The Nightmare Before Christmas
Aladdin
Signs

5 Places You've Lived
Herington, KS
Edmond, OK (at my Grandpa's House)
Edmond, OK (in the projects)
Edmond, OK (in a rented house)
Edmond, OK (in a small cottage)

5 T.V. Shows You Love To Watch
1.Raw
2. Detective Vic Mackey in The Shield
3. Charmed
4. Spongebob SquarePants
5. Lost

5 Places You Have Been On Vacation
San Fransisco, CA
Orlando, FL to DisneyWorld
Cancun, Mexico
Los Angeles, CA

5 Websites You Visit Daily
Haiku Of The Id
If You Can't Think of Anything Nice To Say...
The Tudor Rose
Google
My Bank Acct Webpage

5 of Your Favorite Foods
Macaroni and Cheese
Ramen Noodles
Chicken Pad Thai
Bean Burritos
Dan Dan Noodle Bowl

5 Places You'd Rather Be
Nude Beach
In L.A. with my Mom
In KS when it is snowing and sledding down Clay Hill
In the Sixth year of my life reading "Scary Stories to Tell In The Dark" with my best friends, Adam and Kaylee.
In August back on my Honeymoon in DisneyWorld getting accidentally drunk. (Can you tell yet that I have a thing for the small black mouse? )

5 Albums You Can't Live Without
Stone Temple Pilots-Core
Nirvana-Unplugged in New York
Tori Amos-Little Earthquakes
Tori Amos-Under The Pink
Deee-Lite-Dewdrops in the Garden
*Notice how precious few of these artists are even mentioned in my music post? Weird.

5 Folks I'm Tagging
I'm the slow kid, remember? I can't catch anyone to tag, so game over.

3 Comments:

Blogger genderist said...

I like the whole words vs pictures thing this post had going on... artsy!

5:42 AM  
Blogger bad-journalist.blogspot.com said...

Was that Dakota fanning on the swing with Sean Penn?

Gross.

10:26 PM  
Blogger Unequivocal_Prowess said...

It's I am Sam. If you haven't seen the movie, you wouldn't understand, you sicko.

12:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home