Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Noontime Observations

1. Heeding Perspectives--how does one heed perspectives when I am the only one speaking?

2. Can I get a pat on the back? I made the decision to not make a decison. Why are those never celebrated? Says the alchoholic to the beer bottle. Yeah, I know. It's because indecision now just means wait until the mood changes. We'll see who wins then.

3. Why does normal throw me off its back like a bar room bull?

4. Why can't I use a submission metaphor without thinking of Chris Benoit?

5. Why do I pretend I am speaking, when what's killing me is how silent I am on how I feel?

6. Fuck this.

7. Seriously.

8. Fuck this.

9. Don't ever tell me again to cheer up. Unless you want me to tell you to remove those skank ass peircings from your face.

10. Fuck this.

1 Comments:

Blogger genderist said...

"stank" is an underused adjective

2:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home