Thursday, August 17, 2006

All Work and No Play...

Makes Unequivocal_Prowess, much less prowess-like. See? I can't even come up with anything more witty than this.

We are four days away from school and Count and I starting two new jobs.

Four days. And if I had more time, I would count the minutes.

The worst part is that I can't wait until school starts because we will quit doing all of these "professional development" meetings that ultimately amount to bullshit. So, ironically, after the first day of school, I will have MORE time to actually do my lesson plans instead of having to do them at home AFTER I spend an entire day being lectured about remembering to be a good teacher. Why oh why does our educational system continue to demonstrate its incompotence? Ick. Enough, and hopefully, in four days, I will wander back to this world again...

I miss it, and I hope all is well with everyone! J

2 Comments:

Blogger genderist said...

I know why! Because no child should be left behind!!!

3:21 PM  
Blogger bipin said...

lol. good one genderist. i guess thats much pretty much it. btw,good luck with yr lesson plans.may I ask how old the kids are whom you are supposed to do this "professional development" meetings for?

5:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home