Friday, August 04, 2006

Fishy! Sardine Flava'

In Harry Potter: The Sorcerer's Stone, the Xbox game, there is a point where Harry eats many a bean. Sometimes he eats (mmm. curry!) and other times he eats (revolting! vomit flavor!) and now screaming in the background with what amazing voice she has, Genderist is calling (Bogey Flava'!) which is what Harry says when he eats boogers.

But funniest of all the funnies, is when he eats the red one and calls out (Fishy! Sardine Flava') in his worst Wales' accent, which isn't even true to HP, but that is another drunken (or am I) post.

All of that to say this: we are drunken beer right now. Drunken alot of it. We are girls. No boys intended. That means we drink what we like and experiment a little. We experimented with the Rasberry Woodchuck Draft Cider. Do you know what it doesn't taste like? Uh huh. Or Mmm. Hmm. You guessed it. Horse. It tastes like a fucking fish tank. Refer to my 1st post ever about what algae and angry fish tastes and or fucking smells like, because we just choked down sardine flavor in a somewhat expensive pensieve pilsner. We are pissed at fished. It is eeeeew. Stay away, flava'.

3 Comments:

Blogger genderist said...

How dare you take my raspy voice in vain... (I betcha think this song is about'cha, don't'cha, don't'cha, don't'cha...)

9:24 PM  
Blogger BDFish said...

I'm laughing my ass off at this post. I wish I had been there (even if it was girls only) to watch.

6:47 PM  
Blogger bipin said...

ha he..... lol/ good one

12:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home