Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Like A Cat

There is about a million things I need to do around the house and to get ready for school. In the morning, I start my all day trainings pretty much until school starts. So what have I been doing? Sleeping. Napping. Mosey-ing around. Moving slow. And now I'm really out of time. But I absolutely love falling asleep with the t.v. in the background in the middle of the morning. It's so rare that it happens, and the cheerios made my eyes sleepy. Why am I even blogging, when I need to be at the post office? My laziness has hit a new level...

1 Comments:

Blogger bipin said...

lol. falling asleep during the day :). I try to do that on weekends... love it.
would have loved it even more , if my dad was filthy rich and i didnt have to work.
i would probably sit on my ass all day ...LOL

1:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home