Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Happy International Pirate Day!


Ahoy Mates! I have been busier (ARR!) than I can describe and worse (arr) I just haven't been wanting to get on the blog to complain, so I've been waiting (arr). I couldn't however, pass up the opportunity to wish everyone a happy International Talk Like A Pirate Day.

The Count seems only to think it's just Pirate Day as opposed to Talk Like A Pirate Day, so I responded by challenging him to a duel that ended (ARR!) in him walking the plank. Enjoy the day and I hope all is well!

Oh, and if you need proof or more information about this saltiest of all holidays, just check out this website.

4 Comments:

Blogger bad shoe guy said...

Arr. Good to have ye back.

6:56 PM  
Blogger genderist said...

Blimey! I ate an orange today to try to avoid the scurvey.

(Not really, but it sounded pirate-y. Arrrgh.)

5:25 PM  
Blogger bad-journalist.blogspot.com said...

I heard that a lawyer in Las Vegas refused to go to court on Talk Like a Pirate Day because he would have had to talk like a pirate all day and in all likelihood would have been sanctioned by the court for talking that way.

Talk about committing to a joke . . .

12:24 PM  
Blogger bipin said...

good one.

5:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home