Friday, January 12, 2007

Let It Ice

Okay, so now I am back around and I have absolutely no idea what in the world to blog about. I suppose I'll do my little life update, and wait until something more incredible inspires me this weekend.

I am now entering my 6 month of pregnancy, which is largely why I haven't blogged in awhile. Too big of a life change and I didn't want to be that person. You know, the one that becomes the non-stop whiner about babies, children, yadda yadda yadda. Unfortunately, that pretty much is what I am becoming whether I want to be or not. It's just to big of a change to think about much else.

Thank goodness t.v. has kept me occupied enough to give me something less lame than pregnancy. I have been a big fan as of late of Top Chef that airs on Bravo. I am even lame enough to read all of the celebrity/judges blogs about the show. I won't talk about it now, because once I start rambling about the show, I am unlikely to stop...however, just in case you are interested, I've linked the blogs for Top Chef in my sidebar.

Job's going great, although I am starting to realize that most jobs are largely the same. There are substantial benefits to this job, the lack of micromanagement being the primary benefit, however some drama went down this week and I was left wondering if any school system is really that different from any other. The drama, by the way, was all centered around whether or not a student is allowed to use copy machines. It took four teachers and two administraters four days and roughly 7,000 e-mails for my school to conclude it wasn't that big of a deal for kids to run a few copies. Oh, melodrama what would I do with out thee?

Not much else on the horizon, although at some point I will pull the really motherly thing an post some possible room borders and colors and you folks can help me pick out some nursery colors.

Until then, I guess I will "enjoy" the ice storm in the city and hope to God the power doesn't go out...

2 Comments:

Blogger Kate Mc said...

Congrats on the "wee bean" as some English friends of mine insisted on calling their unborn child (I was slightly disturbed... but apparently it stemmed from a doctor telling them the baby was approximately the size of a bean at one stage early in the pregnancy).

Take care, and hope the ice storm doesn't screw things up too badly.

6:50 PM  
Blogger genderist said...

Come on over if yall get brave and froggy...

9:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home